All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install AT&T Digital Life myself?No, AT&T Digital Life requires professional installation to ensure that all systems and devices are correctly set up and integrated. The cost of this installation is included in your initial equipment fee.
- Can I use AT&T Digital Life if I'm renting?Yes, AT&T Digital Life is suitable for both homeowners and renters. However, you should check with your landlord or property management company before installing any security system.
- What type of devices can be controlled with AT&T Digital Life?With AT&T Digital Life, you can control a wide range of devices including your home's lighting, thermostat, door locks, garage door, cameras, smoke detectors, and more, all from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- What happens if there's a power outage? Will my AT&T Digital Life system still work?Yes, the AT&T Digital Life system has a battery backup that will keep your system running for about 24 hours in case of a power outage.
- How does AT&T Digital Life's professional monitoring work?When an alarm triggers in your home, AT&T Digital Life's monitoring center is notified. The center will then contact you to verify the emergency and, if needed, alert the appropriate authorities.
- Can I use AT&T Digital Life with my existing home security equipment?No, AT&T Digital Life requires its own proprietary equipment for the system to function.
- Can I access AT&T Digital Life remotely?Yes, AT&T Digital Life is designed to be accessed and controlled remotely using the Digital Life app, which is available for iOS and Android devices.
- What is the cancellation policy for AT&T Digital Life?If you cancel your AT&T Digital Life service before the end of your contract, you may be subject to an early termination fee.
- Does AT&T Digital Life offer customer support?Yes, AT&T Digital Life offers customer support 24/7. You can reach out to them for any concerns or issues with your system.