I’ve just finished farming all 250 of my level 10 Walls yesterday, which took me about 2 months to do and I’ve received a lot of requests by people asking me how I do it and to share my method And it really works fine.
- Train 2 Barracks full of Barbarians (Boosted), 2 Barracks full for Archers (Boosted), and 2 Barracks full of Minions (Unboosted).
- Gem-Friendlier Method: 1 Barrack full of Barbarians (Boosted), 1 Barrack full of Archers (Boosted), 1 Barrack full of Barbarians (Unboosted), 1 Barrack full of Archers (Unboosted), 2 Barracks full of Minions (Unboosted).
- Train 2 Barracks full of Barbarians (Unboosted), 2 Barracks full of Archers (Unboosted), 2 Barracks full of Minions (Unboosted).
How much resource should I target?
- You must target at least 300,000 total resource.
- At least 300,000 total resource must be attainable. If you believe that you may only be able to get around half that, then skip it and keep nexting.
- Don’t give up on nexting. And don’t go back to your base, as your Barracks are training troops while you are nexting. If you go back to your base, then you will reset all the troops your Barracks trained, slowing your efficiency!
How do I attack?
- Trigger Clan Castle with a Barbarian if possible. If there are any CC troops, lure them out and remove them first.
- Sweep your troops around the corners with Barbarians, and then Archers behind them.
- Save your Minions as last resort. Finish off any remaining loaded collectors or storage with Minions.
- Use Rage Spell to break inside bases. First activate any possible Giant Bombs before sending in your ground troops. Then activate any possible Air Bombs in the way by spawning a few Minions to check. Then throw them all out in one direction and throw in your Rage Spell and watch the magic happen. A swarm of Minions with Rage Spell is extremely lethal.