P.E.K.K.A is the most astounding harm per-second troop the most extravagant and has the longest preparing time in Clash of Clans. Till now, nobody knows who P.E.K.K.A is: A samurai, a knight or a privateer? We simply know: She is a young lady.
- E.K.K.A is the last troop in the Barracks. You can unlock her when you hit Town Hall 8.
- E.K.K.A is the strongest unit in Clash of Clans.
- She has 2 purple crystal spikes on her head.
- Because of the armor, she is so heavy that the Spring Traps don’t affect on her.
- Hidden Teslas do double damage on P.E.K.K.A because of the conductivity of her armor.
- If the clan troops come out to P.E.K.K.A her while she is attacking the buildings, she will turn to attack those troops.
Attack Strategies with P.E.K.K.A
- Since P.E.K.K.A can does a considerable measure of harm every second, it implies we have to keep her sheltered the length of we can. To do that, we require a decent tanking troop with high wellbeing. No one but Golems can do that for P.E.K.K.A.
- E.K.K.As can crush most structures with a solitary hit, bring simply just 1 P.E.K.K.A into the war is a waste. As a result of her assault speed, you have to bring couples of Wall Breakers into the war to break the dividers as at once. Continuously be careful with the Hidden Teslas on the grounds that they can do twofold harm on your P.E.K.K.As.
- Never bring just P.E.K.K.As into the war in light of the fact that they simply can assault ground unit. They will cry if face flying units.
- With another top of the line troops, we will have an over-fueled methodology. You can see P.E.K.K.As in verging on cutting edge assault systems in Clash of Clans, for example, GoWiPe, HoGoWiWi, GoWiWi.
Defense against P.E.K.K.A
- Never upgrade more than one Teslas at a time. They are the key defense buildings of your base against P.E.K.K.As.
- Place Hidden Teslas in the core so they can take care the P.E.K.K.As with the longest time.
- Always have troops in your Clan Castle. A bunch of Barbarians and Archers can kill a single P.E.K.K.A easily.
- Witch is also a good choice to distract the P.E.K.K.A because of the unlimited skeletons.
- Always re-arm your skeleton traps.
I hope this small guide gives you new useful information and knowledge about P.E.K.K.A.