All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Pokémon Quest free to play?Yes, Pokémon Quest is free to play. However, it does include in-app purchases. These purchases aren't necessary to play or progress in the game, but they can speed up certain aspects or provide additional items.
- Can I play Pokémon Quest offline?Pokémon Quest requires an internet connection to download and install, but once it's installed, you can play the game offline. However, you won't be able to make any in-app purchases or receive any updates while offline.
- How do I catch Pokémon in Pokémon Quest?In Pokémon Quest, you don't catch Pokémon in the traditional way. Instead, you attract them to your base camp by cooking different recipes. Different recipes will attract different types of Pokémon.
- How do I evolve Pokémon in Pokémon Quest?Pokémon evolve in Pokémon Quest by leveling up. Once your Pokémon reaches a certain level, it will evolve automatically. This level varies depending on the species of Pokémon.
- Are there different regions in Pokémon Quest?Pokémon Quest takes place on Tumblecube Island. It's a different setting compared to other Pokémon games, but it doesn't have different regions. However, it does have different areas to explore.
- Can I battle other players in Pokémon Quest?No, Pokémon Quest does not have a player vs. player battle feature. The gameplay mainly involves battling wild Pokémon and bosses.
- How many Pokémon are there in Pokémon Quest?Pokémon Quest features the original 151 Pokémon from the Kanto region. This includes the legendary birds and Mewtwo.
- How do I save my game progress in Pokémon Quest?Pokémon Quest auto-saves your game progress. However, if you're playing on a mobile device, you can link your game to your Nintendo account to back up your save data.
- Can I trade Pokémon in Pokémon Quest?No, Pokémon Quest does not have a trading feature. Each Pokémon you attract to your base camp is unique to your game.