All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What devices can I control using the SURE - Smart Home and TV Universal Remote app?You can control a wide range of devices using the SURE app. This includes smart TVs, media streamers, air conditioners, and other IR devices. It also includes smart home devices like lights, thermostats, and locks that are compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Do I need any additional hardware to use the SURE app?The SURE app utilizes the infrared blaster in your device to control IR devices. If your device doesn't have an IR blaster, you may need an additional IR blaster plugin. For smart home devices, you need to have them connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
- Is the SURE app compatible with my iPhone?Unfortunately, the SURE app is not compatible with iPhones as they do not have an in-built IR blaster. The SURE app is primarily designed for Android devices which have an in-built IR blaster.
- Can I use the SURE app to control devices in different rooms?The SURE app uses your phone's built-in IR blaster, which works on line-of-sight technology. So, controlling devices in different rooms may be challenging unless your smart home devices are connected over Wi-Fi.
- How can I add a new device to the SURE app?To add a new device, open the SURE app and tap on the "+" icon on the Dashboard. Select the type of device you want to add and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Does the SURE app work with any brand of TV?Yes, the SURE app works with a vast range of TV brands. It includes popular brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, and more. You can select your TV brand during the setup process.
- Can I share my settings with other devices or users?Yes, the SURE app allows you to share your settings with other devices. You just need to create a backup of your settings and then restore it on another device using the same account.
- Can I use the SURE app without an Internet connection?Yes, the SURE app can be used to control IR devices without an Internet connection. However, to control smart home devices or use voice commands with Alexa or Google Home, an Internet connection is required.
- Can I use voice commands with the SURE app?Yes, the SURE app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This allows you to control your devices using voice commands, as long as they're connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- How can I contact SURE app support if I need help?You can contact the SURE app support team by emailing them at [email protected]. They also have a comprehensive FAQ and help section on their website.