All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does BeamNG drive feel realistic?Yes, this driving game is realistic because it offers the ability to do with cars and trucks anything that allows industry-leading physics and a huge variation of customization options. With this vehicle simulator, you can let your imagination run wild.
- Can I design cars in BeamNG drive?You can create your own designs for vehicles using a special exporter. It requires you to design your own model and engine in Automation, which offers a wide range of settings. After creating a car, you simply have to press the export button and start the game.
- Can you run a BeamNG drive on a laptop?Yes, but not all laptops can run the game with a decent FPS. Although the system requirements are modest, you should pay attention to the presence of a dedicated graphics processing unit. For comfortable gameplay, you will need 8Gb of RAM and more.
- How many cars does BeamNG drive offer?The driving simulator offers 829 different vehicles from the main catalog and diversity of designs from Automation. You can also create your own car model with Automation Editor and destroy it in various ways using BeamNG drive.
- How to install BeamNG drive?You can find and buy the game on Steam or the official BeamNG website. Download and install the file with a free installer created by GamingBeasts.com. Then install the game on your PC and enjoy the fun car crashing simulator.
- Where to download BeamNG Drive?The game is available for download on the Windows PC in Steam and the official beamng.com. You can perch the game for $24.99 and install it for just a few clicks. Try the exciting gameplay that offers a realistic driving simulator.
- Is BeamNG an online game?No, the game does not have any additional network features or settings. You can enjoy single-player gameplay without an internet connection. Online authentication is only needed if you need to update your BeamNG Drive.
- Is BeamNG drive fun?You certainly won’t be bored if you decide to install this simulator. Extensive customization options, together with advanced technology in the gaming physics industry, make this game fascinating for all car lovers and for those who love to destroy them.
- How the game works?The unique mechanics of the game is quite easy to understand. All transport modes consist of beams connected by mass nodes. They transfer simulated forces to create the impressive soft body physics you'll find in the BeamNG driving simulator.