All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get more gems in Clash of Clans?Gems in Clash of Clans can be earned by completing achievements, clearing obstacles like rocks and trees from your village, or through in-app purchases. You can also get gems as rewards from events or the gem mine in the Builder Base.
- Can I play Clash of Clans on my PC?While Clash of Clans is primarily a mobile game, you can play it on your PC using an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. However, please note that Supercell does not officially support this method of play.
- How do I join a Clan?To join a Clan in Clash of Clans, first, you need to rebuild the Clan Castle. Once that's done, you can search for a Clan to join, or create your own. Remember, some Clans have certain requirements to join, like a minimum trophy count.
- What is the Builder Base?The Builder Base is a secondary base in Clash of Clans, unlocked at Town Hall level 4. It introduces a new way of battling, where you battle other players in real-time, and a new resource, Builder Gold and Builder Elixir.
- How can I protect my village?In Clash of Clans, you can protect your village by building and upgrading defensive structures, placing traps strategically, and organizing your village layout effectively. Also, remember to always have a shield activated to avoid attacks from other players.
- Can I reset my Clash of Clans account?Unfortunately, Clash of Clans does not allow you to reset your account. However, you can start a new game by creating a new account on your device.
- How do Clan Wars work?Clan Wars involve two clans fighting against each other. Each clan member can make two attacks per war, and the clan with the most stars at the end of the war day wins. If the number of stars is equal, the clan with the highest total destruction wins.
- How do I upgrade my troops?Troops in Clash of Clans can be upgraded in the Laboratory with Elixir or Dark Elixir. Upgrading troops improves their strength, hitpoints, and other attributes, making them more effective in battles.
- Why can't I upgrade my Town Hall?In order to upgrade your Town Hall in Clash of Clans, you need to ensure that you have enough gold and that your previous Town Hall level is fully upgraded. Also, your Builder must be free to conduct the upgrade.
- How can I get more builders?In Clash of Clans, you start with two builders. You can get up to five builders by purchasing them with Gems - the third builder costs 500 gems, the fourth costs 1,000 gems, and the fifth costs 2,000 gems.