Latest Posts - 18
- How to be More Productive – A Guide to Knowing and Making the Most out of Your Day I bet you have heard the old adage that there is no such thing as being productive. This may be true only if you define productivity as getting a large amount of work done. I define productivity as completing a task effectively. So to that end, I present to you 7 ways to be more productive.
Here are a few things you can do to be more productive in your workplace.
1. Turn off all notifications
Turn off all notifications from your phone, tablet, and computer. The constant notifications you get throughout the day can be distracting. Try to focus on your work...
- 6 Games That Will Improve Your Mind and Help You Get Smarter Brain is a very complex organ. It is so complex that it is said that if all the connections among neurons were laid down in a line, the line would stretch over 65,000 miles (110,000 km) long. The brain can make you laugh, cry, solve mathematical problems, feel the pain of someone else, interpret the meaning of an obscure poem, or enjoy the beauty of a sunset. It can also make you forget where you parked your car, or what you went to the kitchen for.
To help you train your brain, I’ve gathered 6 mind games for you.
Elevate is a...
- 5 Most Popular Esports Games Esports is an extremely popular form of entertainment and a great way to earn money. It is the fastest-growing part of the entertainment industry.
There are many different types of esports. The most popular form of esports are MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) games, Shooting games, Fighting games, Sports games, and Real-time strategy games. The following are the top 5 most popular esports games.
First of all, let’s talk a little bit about the game itself. It’s a 3D game developed by Epic Games and now it has over 125 million players all over the world. So far, the game has been...
- Using mods in Cyberpunk 2077 may not be safe Developers from CD Projekt RED warned PC players to use mods and other people's saves Cyberpunk 2077 with "caution".
As it turned out, the studio wrote a group of users who drew attention to the problem with external DLL-files that the game uses. In theory, because of this third-party users can gain access to its owner's PC commands.
The creators of the role-playing thriller promised to fix the flaw immediately, but advised players to use mods and their own saves with caution.
This is just another technical problem associated with the game - not so long ago, the studio has released hotfix 1.11,...
- How to Make My House Smart – Where to Start Now that you know what a smart home can do for you, you probably want to know how to make your home smart. You need to do a few things, but the process is not that hard. There are a few ways to do this.
Smart Home Hub
You can add smart features to your home by adding a hub – a device that will connect all your different smart devices to your home network. This will make it easy for you to control your smart devices from one place. You can even add some automation features to your home.
This is the...
- HOTLINE MIAMI 2: WRONG NUMBER REVIEW Hotline Miami was once released to the fanfare of rapturous cheers and hateful cries. Few could leave anyone indifferent to this brutal, beautiful and, to a good extent, insane game. Of course, the success of the first part guaranteed the sequel, and now, almost 3 years later we are offered to enjoy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Was it a sequel or an addon for the price of the full game, you can find out in this review.
The plot of the game revolves around several novellas, which are in different time intervals, and only rarely intersect. The actions of Jaquette...